Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
limit is
Daniil Kvyat says he has returned home to find a grown up Toro Rosso. Dropped back to the junior team by Red Bull to accommodate Max Verstappen, Kvyat will drive for the outfit he made his Formula 1 debut with in 2014 for the rest of the season.And the Russian claims much has changed since he left for Red Bull. Back in 2014 when I was leaving, it felt like leaving home and now it feels like I came back, he said. But its not that easy, home is always changing. Its been two years, Toro Rosso are a grown up team now.I now need to adjust to their references in terms of all the chassis work, engine work and so on, and find how to drive and where the limit is.Impressive start for VerstappenKvyats first day back in the Toro Rosso proved to be somewhat unspectacular, ending 12th and 15th in Fridays two practice sessions at the Spanish GP.But with Carlos Sainz finishing fifth in P2, Kvyat is optimistic for his chances over the weekend and feels the Ferrari-powered Toro Rosso has its advantages over the Renault-powered Red Bull.He added: I think Toro Rosso has a very competitive package to be honest. Danill Kvyat reveals that he was watching Game of Thrones when he was told he would be moving back to Toro Rosso. One car warmed up the tyres, one car didnt warm up the tyres and the one that did warm up the tyres looked very competitive. Hopefully I will join the competitive pack tomorrow.Generally I think Ferrari has very big potential as well, its a very smooth power unit and I was very pleased with how it works. It felt like its all in all more balanced behind yourself.Watch the Spanish GP live on Sky Sports F1. The race starts at 1pm on Sunday, with build-up underway at 11.30am. Or watch the race without a contract for £6.99 on NOW TV.   Also See: Impressive start for Verstappen VOTE: Who has the best line-up? Buffalo Sabres Shirts . The Rainbow FlickNext up is the Rainbow Flick, or as you probably know it, the trick that everybody at soccer camp thought they knew how to do. Wholesale Sabres Jerseys . -- John Senden never imagined it would take more than seven years to win again. https://www.cheapsabres.com/. - The Oakland Athletics say they are stopping negotiations to extend their lease at the Coliseum. Cheap Sabres Jerseys . A 19-game winner with the New York Yankees in both 2006 and 2007, Wang spent most of this year at Triple-A for the Yankees and Blue Jays. The 33-year-old right-hander was 1-2 with a 7. Fake Sabres Jerseys . According to Tony Barrett of The Times, the Liverpool captain is set to announce that he will leave the club at the end of the 2014-15 season.Is Gareth Southgate right to drop Wayne Rooney from Englands starting line-up against Slovenia? Read what the Soccer Saturday pundits have to say and then cast your vote in our poll... England will attempt to make it three wins from three in their World Cup qualifying campaign when they face Slovenia on Tuesday, but Gareth Southgate announced on Monday evening that Rooney would be on the bench. The captain and all-time leading scorer was booed by some sections of the crowd during Saturdays 2-0 Wembley win over Malta and interim boss Southgate is set to partner Eric Dier with Jordan Henderson in midfield. England captain Wayne Rooney is to be named on the bench by Gareth Southgate for Tuesdays World Cup qualifier with Slovenia Phil Thompson and Charlie Nicholas give their verdict on Southgates big decision but do YOU think its the right one? Read on and then give us your view...Thommo: Timing is harshI think the time has been coming since he lost a regular place for Manchester United as youre usually picked for what you do for your club, but the timing seems a bit odd. Wayne Rooney has started Man United games from the bench He played okay against Malta but he had so much time on the ball. He was playing more square passes, not displacing anybody, whereas Henderson played more forward, chance-creating balls, which you wouldnt expect. Wayne Rooney say he respects England interim manager Gareth Southgates decision to drop him to the bench against Slovenia It wasnt Rooneys fault we didnt win by more though - and that their goalkeeper had an incredible game. We were unfortunate not to have won by a cricket score.ddddddddddddWas that Rooneys fault? Probably not, so it does seem a bit harsh. Pundits Sky Bet tips Find out what Thommo and Charlie are tipping up for Slovenia v England here. Wayne Rooney lined up in midfield against Malta but England struggled to break down the minnows Charlie: Brave from SouthgateI think they could take Rooney out of the side and it would be better balanced, but I dont think Rooney is doing anything wrong. He won more challenges and completed more passes than most against Malta and hes doing what he has to do with the pace hes lost. Rooney failed to inspire England to success at Euro 2016 Ive been a Rooney fan of all my life and Im not going to be critical of him now. Ive been that lad who came into the first team at 16, 17 and you get to that stage where you lose a yard of pace and now maybe hes slowing the team down.Having listened to Southgate quite a lot, I do not feel for one second that he is bowing to public pressure. Hes looked at the Malta game and thinks Rooney is slowing the team down. Former Scotland international Paul Lambert tells Sky Sports News that Wayne Rooney would be put on a pedestal for his achievements in other countries He needs his team to play quicker and has pinpointed Rooney is preventing that so has made his decision, which youve got to admire him for. Its the same with Manchester United; they want Paul Pogbas energy and drive. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. If it goes wrong for England, who is going to get the stick? It wont be Wayne Rooney anymore. Its a courageous decision to identify him as the problem and make the change. You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the British Masters on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Axed Rooney to face media Rooney shocked by booing ' ' '